lunes, 10 de octubre de 2011

Mythos & Music: Arkham Witch

Arkham Witch      http://www.myspace.com/rourkesdriftyorkshire 

Demo 2009 (2009 demo)



1. Arkham Witch



2. Let England Prevail



3. Suicide 75



4. The Kraken



5. Legions of the Deep



6. Hyades








On Crom's Mountain (2011 LP)



1. Battering Ram



2. The Lord of R'lyeh



3. Burn the Witch



4. The Phantom Bowmen



5. Dagon's Bell



6. March for War



7. Waterfront Fists



8. The Necromancer



9. Viking Pirates of Doom



10.  Crom's Mountain



2. The Lord of R'lyeh

The strangest rumblings, underground
That old crow Titus, he knows the sound
Three thousand miles, across the sea
Something stirring, the legions deep!

Cthulhu rises from his grave
The Lord of R'lyeh lives again
That not dead, eternal lie
And with strange eons, even death may die!

Once saw the horror, made from clay
And cherished madness, ´til this dark day
Now after a million, sleeping years
We all shall realise, our deepest fears

A shape immortal, a dreaming god
Tentacled horror, raise pseudopod
And ive the hail, dark rage unfurled
Servants of Chaos - to take the worlds!

A sunken city beneath the waves
A hungry horror - destruction craves
A Strange dimension, an outer dark
Ye gods of evil, this power hark

Upon the surface, Cthulhu rise
And once acknowledged, the fear dies
Through Arkham madness, and lunacy
In gibbous frenzy - we are free!


 

5. Dagon's Bell
 
Grey sombre bell
Tolling weird foglight
Follow to dwell
In the weeds of her caress

Gold in her hair
The priestess is calling
In darkness she glows
In dark spectral bethel

Submarine churches
Order esoteric
Mother Hydra´s spell
Coiling in old father Dagon´s Bell

Brooding fishhead
Chthonic scholar
Contaminant
Moontide philosopher

My body bursts and swells
in unknown calling
Transformed into
Oily wrath of the sea

Submarine churches
Order esoteric
Mother Hydra´s spell
Coiling in old father Dagon´s bell




10. Crom's Mountain

I have lived a varied life but never gave
Quarter to any man, nor been a slave
Made many journeys from my homeland
Now, across the border of death I stand

Lightning strikes!
Biting through mist and shadow, Raven's wings!
Beat darkly in the gloom, Grim corpses!
Surround him on his iron throne
A heavy hand! Hammers down my doom!

On Crom's Mountain!

I was a mere boy, when as a man I stood
To repel invaders from our land of woods
I cleaved many a skull, before my sixteenth year
A long and bloody path has brought me here

YE SHALL BE JUDGED MORTALS!

I grant thee a boon now warrior stand,
To rejoin the world of men,
To venture forth in the realm beyond,
To reap more souls for Mount Crom.

Your passion be fire, and your will be ice
I give you your strength and that will suffice
Trust not women, nor wizards, nor gods
Never give up, whatever the odds

CROM HAS SPOKEN

And so, I was born again, born on the battlefield, son of a blacksmith!

So Crom did grant my fate to the Steadfast Ones
Eternal Lord of Mist
To have my name bound in their iron book
Was yet to be my heritage
I'm Alive!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario